This book truly is THE guidebook for success and distinction for A/E/C professionals!
- Scott McKain, Author of The Collapse of Distinction
It is clear, coherent…and thankfully devoid of the cliches and buzz terms that would set off the BS detectors of any sensible marketer or design professional today.
- Mark C. Zweig, Founder & Chairman, Zweig Group
When it comes to building a stronger career, Gabe has written and compiled a robust guidebook.
– Craig Galati, FAIA, FSMPS, CPSM, Author of The Reluctant Leader
His lessons are crisp, clear, and immediately actionable. A worthy investment for any AEC professional.
- JonRobert Tartaglione, Founder and CEO, Influence 51
Read it, highlight and mark pages, and refer to it often!
– Donna Corlew, FSMPS, CPSM, Chief Whatever It Takes Officer, C*Connect
Every firm should buy a copy for each member of their professional staff.
– Carla Thompson, FSMPS, CPSM, Senior Marketing Consultant, Elevate Marketing Advisors
As a marketer, I appreciate the bridge it builds between marketing and technical staff.
– Nicole McGrath-Patti, CPSM, Marketing Manager, Larson Engineering, Inc.
Gabe Lett has been marketing A/E/C services since 2003. He began with his father’s civil engineering firm performing marketing tasks part-time. This grew into a passion and career change from a mental health counseling practice to a full-time marketing career in 2009. Since that time Gabe has served three different engineering companies in marketing and business development. Gabe is a Fellow of the Society for Marketing Professional Services and a Certified Professional Services Marketer. He has written articles for several trade journals and has presented at regional and national conferences for A/E/C marketers.
Gabe and his family live in Southwest Missouri. He enjoys many outdoor activities, chief among them are his annual mountaineering trips to Colorado. Gabe volunteers for his local church, community, and school serving in several leadership roles and boards. Above all, Gabe is a devout follower of Jesus. His love for Jesus fuels all his activities and is the foundation from which his life is lived.